Every organisation is the sum of its staff and executive team. Here is a glimpse of what we have achieved for individuals and communities both here in Australia and Internationally.
- Over 30,000 youth and 8,000 adults helped in defining and mapping their Natural and Developed Talents so they can achieve contentment in their personal lives and business/career pursuits. With over eighty percent of the workforce mismatched it’s no wonder that Australian productivity levels are not as high as they could be.
- Over 10,000 villagers assisted in Tanzania to establish a new crop (30 Vanilla farms) to yield higher harvest incomes. Our ideas increased economic revenue eighteen fold (from $0.50 cents a kilo for coffee beans to $9.00 a kilo) for wet vanilla beans.
- Established a not-for-profit organisation that achieved the status of:
o Fastest growing Training & Education organisation in this country, and the 7th fastest across all categories in the BRW Fast 100 – 2004. (Results independently audited by a firm of chartered accountants.)
o Achieved a consistent four year average of 262.69% GROWTH each year. (Results independently audited by a firm of chartered accountants.)
- Over $6 Million dollars in new revenue streams raised for Anglican Youth Works.
- Over $1 Million dollars in new revenue streams raised for a neighbourhood centre in Southern Sydney – The Pole Depot Neighbourhood Centre.
- Over $1.6 Million dollars in new income and new revenue strategies established for CatholicCare – Parramatta and Sydney Diocese.
- Over 600 pages of our innovative research and business analysis published in mainstream Australian print media. Examples – The Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Australian Business, BRW, National Accountant, The Age, The Bulletin.
- Our Economic Reports and Business Insights have been favourably tabled in eastern Australian Government Hansards and referred to by Senate Estimate Committees.
Many more new and exciting community initiatives underway for 2014.